Adv story time special (5th Copy!)

Player management and general social forum.
Adventure117217
Forum Contributer

Adv story time special (5th Copy!)

Postby Adventure117217 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:31 pm

This special will be about the history of Solarempire. You may have served in it, fought against it, or fought with it, but here is the story of my Empire.

CHAPTERS:
1----------------------------------- The history of Solarempire. (of 2016)
2----------------------------------- The Raiding History of Solarempire.
3-----------------------------------The Salty Enemy History of Solarempire.
4-----------------------------------Life inside Solarempire.
5-----------------------------------Conclusion.

Solarempire History.

During January of 2016, NBZEmpire was raided by boom and destroyed by Boom's faction. No Video proof exists of this, but the base was lit on fire and burned to the ground, there was little remains, and weeks before, Boom had been spying on us to see if any illegal activity was going on, and our way of harvesting cargo by spawning it in via Aircraft Spawner signs was illegal according to most staff. NBZEmpire was disbanded, and shortly after, the men split up, but, most of the men joined PT6. Lead by me, for 2 days we had the name "PT6," Untill, Rickyc748 decided a name change to Solarempire, all the men agreed, and the name stuck.

The First Base of Solarempire
Solarempire was a tiny city-state like nation at the start, we had a fishery and a bunker next to a tiny pond in a meadow, where we stored all our loot from incoming attacks. Solarempire remained quiet, and silent. It was like a beast that was asleep, and being under the rule of a ruthless dictator who didn't take punishment lightly, everyone kept on my good side. Pen and I had a few squabbles over time, sometimes severe. However, in this first base, it was silent, we were saving up for a spawner when reality hit.

We wouldn't remain peaceful forever, soon, NBZempire was recreated, but we all refused to rejoin, however, some men did, and NBZE regained popularity. Solarempire stayed at a small 15-17 members, as 20 was the max you could have. Soon, Blackviking (Pengu's Friend) destroyed our base, but he used our own vehicles, and he was banned because the rule said he couldn't at the time. The first base was gone, and we began to migrate again, this is where we would have our first allies and official wars.

The First Wars and Allies.

Solarempire moved into a flat field, with a large meadow, this is supposedly the longest lasting base of Solarempire, but also the most boring. There was an NPC village next to it, and this was one of the only NPC villages on the map (I think there was like, 2-3.) A lot of the time chunks glitched, creating sudden drops into bedrock that was atleast 3 blocks wide and 200 blocks long. However, we used this to our advantage, we created our first tech industry, "Ruby Tech" Shortly after Ruby Tech was invented, a neighboring ally named "Empire of Liberty" Which was a Roleplay faction, like GermanEmpire, moved next door.

We became quick friends and shared resource, no one dared touch them as we protected them. However, unlike most nations would do to their allies, we began to become a Hernado Cortes kind of man, we realized tons of loot was hidden inside his base, and we immediately began to steal from him, we crossed over this one tiny wall, and then and then attacked, however, pen instantly died to him, I fired my GBU-15 bomb into his Coal Factory, and pengu returned, killed him, and he surrendered shortly after. We gave him no repairs. He left for 30+ days because of IRL problems, we took over his base, and never returned it. When he came back, we pushed him out into the forest, and we never saw him again.

The second war happened when CatCollonies (Gingerstamp and Mangoman) bombed Solarempire. I didn't care what my men did, as they easily raided whoever they wanted when they wanted. This was always the history of Solarempire, Penguin raided so many times, that he easily became one of the most feared players on the server, and this gave a huge boost to the Solarempire cause, and penguin became our most prized member. His PT career kicked off, but this would actually turn out to be a problem, as I often argued with him a lot, and his men and friends always tried to calm me down, but I ended up being a dick to them too.

Anyways, Gingerstamp wasn't the kind of guy he is today, so him and his friend began a verbal dispute after we shot them down and killed them. So, our entire faction began to hate Ginger and his friend mango after that. Ginger had also seen were we hid our loot, which was the worst nightmare ever. We moved it down in a bunker all the way at bedrock, we repaired out old style base, and soon, this was the first nightmare, about 2 months had gone by, and now, It was time. We declared war on NBZEmpire. Our long term ally, bam, war.

The war was a long one, it resolved with a bombing of the surface of our base, but we lost no heart, and returned fire, we soon bombed NBZEmpire, and this was our first official combat experience, we eventually called it a draw after about 4-8 battles. Raids, bombing, and more. Solarempire's history was a bloody one, and shortly after this first war, we decided we couldn't stay at our long term base, but we decided we could use the bunker under it. So, that was our next base, (This bunker would be Aurium's first base.) We kept all our loot hidden, and penguin created a "Combination lock door." We soon added loopholes to shoot the invades with when we trapped them with the locked door, to kill them off. Solarempire raided tons of factions during this period.

The 2nd NBZEmpire-Solarempire war came around, and many members were drawn towards the area, one being Cowarmy, an NBZ jet flew over the Cowarmy base up on a hill. (Picture Majuba Hill from the Boer Wars, with a bunch of MC Spruce Trees) 4 Cowarmy soldiers, one being their leader, ran down the hill, and were arrested and interrogated on the spot, we realized it was a mis-understanding as Footballfanmc took care of it, and let them go. We became stronger allies shortly afterwards.

The raid from that bomber never came, and soon, that base became so exposed and more bomb holes fell into it, we moved, it was the longest lasting base of Solarempire, 2nd to the Indestructible bunker raid. However, it sparked a new beginning for solarempire.
The next few bases and wars.
The next few bases would be large and tiny, one of them would be near the base where Solarempire first started, where boom destroyed NBZE. The base was underwater, and we got our supplies from the ocean outside it. We spawned in supplies from a tiny fort we built, and soon had a runway and a full on base on the surface outside of it, we kept all our supplies downstairs however, this base would be during our "Failure" raid. It was a beauty. We won many wars with her, as well as expanding our shaky alliance with NBZEmpire.

We would soon migrate to a mountain right outside our old "Ruby Tech" base, where a bay expanded into the area. In this bay, I would kick footballfanmc, and a short war would pursue. However, Pen managed to get him back, but I could tell all my members had lost all respect for me, and finally, our indestructible bunker was created, we had over 10 raids or 20 with this thing, we had to add atleast 3 more 10x10 rooms of loot just filled with nothing but chest! We became one of the richest nations out there, but that drew attention to us, and soon, the watchful nights set in.

It was a rumble, a roar, but soon, Edder, Warhammer, and NBZEmpire were now at war with us. We fought bravely and vallantly to the last man, even when edder raided us, but we failed, our indestructaible bunker was intact, but we couldn't use it anymore. We moved our bases into a snowy biome were we established a massive base with its own rail system, but that was bombed too. Overall, Solarempire kept trying to go up and kept getting kicked down. Forever. We moved to a jungle, were we had a 6-8 hour long raid, nonstop, Vietnam style. With atleast 12 Noobie Nations fighting a superpower, we still lost though, after 8 hours of holding out in the canopy.

Aurium splintered off shortly after, Solarempire disbanded even faster. Perma nations came around, but I couldn't bring Solarempire back to power, and today in 9/14/2017, I am tempted to disband it. Looking back at my past, I was a ruthless, cold hearted dictator, and I apologize to all former Solarempire Soldiers.

Raiding History
Solarempire has multiple succesfull raids.
First NBZE-SE War. (SE Is Solarempire.)
War ends, fought in all battles there.
TheEmpire declares war on Solarempire and NBZE.
Star destroyer raid on Solarempire, NBZE gets all credit.
Raid on TheEmpire starts, ambushed and betrayed by Supertech (Dont worry we win this fight.)
TheEmpire base proven fake.
Mt. Massacre raid - Commanded overall.
2nd NBZE war - Fought in all battles and raids.
Unbreakable bunker build.
3rd NBZE war - Fought and of course it was a draw.
Solarempire war 1. - Warhammer, NBZE, Supertech, and Edder fight Solarempire.
Indestructable bunker raid - edder wins.
Snowy Mountain raid - NBZE wins.
Pt2 Breaks off.
Solarempire loses power.
First Aurium Solarempire War - Draw
2nd Aurium - Solarempire war - So short.
1 minute war - Pen surrenders in 1 minute.
Solarempire disbands.
Everyone we fought, pretty much. (Salty History)

Life in Solarempire
Solarempire was rich, but was ruled by a dictator (me) and was rude, I was unstable and would get mad really easy, and kick/fight and ruin ideas and dreams. I was so evil I punched puppies, but there was plenty of loot to go around and plenty of men had stuff to do. Just not, easily.
#MakeNBZGreatAgain
#SaveNBZ
Apex-NBZEMpire war veteran.(Loads of other wars included)
"I have fought 60 battles, and never learned anything I knew from the start" -Napoleon Bonaparte
"Everything will be forgotten." -Adventure117217
Blackhawk3244
Forum Contributer

Re: Adv story time special (5th Copy!)

Postby Blackhawk3244 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:53 am

What about the goon squad? :(
Most Hated Player on NBZ.
xXblueflames
Forum Leader

Postby xXblueflames » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:04 pm

We should do a history thing on NBZEmpire :D
Whatever... That one guy who sinks you to much.
The11thDoctor
Forum Newbie

Postby The11thDoctor » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:53 pm

Or of BRD... #Ripperoni
900 Years of Time and Space,
and I've never met anyone
who wasn't important.

| The Doctor
Adventure117217
Forum Contributer

Postby Adventure117217 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:29 pm

Flames make one of NBZ, Black, the goons... uhh... 11th, BRD lasted longer than a cosco pack of hotdogs, so that's a start.
#MakeNBZGreatAgain
#SaveNBZ
"I have fought 60 battles, and never learned anything I knew from the start" -Napoleon Bonaparte
TheInventorMan
Forum Contributer

Postby TheInventorMan » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:12 pm

The11thDoctor wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:53 pm
Or of BRD... #Ripperoni
#ArcaneDominance
NBZ Jr. Mod
Adventure117217
Forum Contributer

Postby Adventure117217 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:56 pm

TheInventorMan wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:12 pm
The11thDoctor wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:53 pm
Or of BRD... #Ripperoni
#ArcaneDominance
Trail of Tea- BRD

...189,946,464,464,646,153,593,134, BRDIANS were routed to the other side of the map in less than 2 fucking minutes...
#MakeNBZGreatAgain
#SaveNBZ
StoneColdAJ
Forum Contributer

Postby StoneColdAJ » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:17 pm

It was a glorious time serving with you Adventure. *Salutes*
The #1 Stone made man
#Stone4Pres2040
The11thDoctor
Forum Newbie

Postby The11thDoctor » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:10 am

Hail adv
900 Years of Time and Space,
and I've never met anyone
who wasn't important.

| The Doctor
Adventure117217
Forum Contributer

Postby Adventure117217 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:41 am

The11thDoctor wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:10 am
Hail adv
Would like
#MakeNBZGreatAgain
#SaveNBZ
Wrangler
Forum Leader

Postby Wrangler » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:55 am

How are you guys even remembering all this? You write it down as you go? Factions conflicts on NBZ were such a blurr.
Have big guns, will travel.
See the Schematic list of the Server - Link Here - http://schematics.navalbattlezone.com:82/
Adventure117217
Forum Contributer

Postby Adventure117217 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:38 pm

Wrangler wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:55 am
How are you guys even remembering all this? You write it down as you go? Factions conflicts on NBZ were such a blurr.
I just remember this, side's it was only 2 years ago
#MakeNBZGreatAgain
#SaveNBZ
Stewie
Forum Muddler

Postby Stewie » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:29 am

Adventure117217 wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:38 pm
Wrangler wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:55 am
I just remember this, side's it was only 2 years ago
LOL
Wiki Editor
The one guy who never makes good ships.
#makeNBZGreatAgain
President of the Mushroom States
GuntankType98
Forum Contributer

Postby GuntankType98 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:48 am

How the fuck is this even alive? Go study and workout children.
Former Trainer
Republic of Warhammer
A proud and patriotic Canadian!
Canadian Armed Forces/Forces armées canadiennes
Clarinets are best
Adventure117217
Forum Contributer

Postby Adventure117217 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:45 pm

GuntankType98 wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:48 am
How the fuck is this even alive? Go study and workout children.
When im bored I write here.
#MakeNBZGreatAgain
#SaveNBZ
Wrangler
Forum Leader

Postby Wrangler » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:12 pm

This is a nice and quiet place, where people can talk without fearing being smacked for it. NBZ had it's problems, but it had alot heart and fun.
Have big guns, will travel.
See the Schematic list of the Server - Link Here - http://schematics.navalbattlezone.com:82/
Fighter457643
Forum Muddler

Postby Fighter457643 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:34 pm

Wrangler wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:12 pm
This is a nice and quiet place, where people can talk without fearing being smacked for it. NBZ had it's problems, but it had alot heart and fun.
Good times, bad times, boring times, new times, old times,
They are all memories.
Not to be forgotten.
-gatraf