NBZ is dead

Player management and general social forum.
raj1966
Forum Muddler
Posts: 51
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:14 pm

NBZ is dead

Postby raj1966 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:11 pm

it's dead.... that sucks
User avatar
TheInventorMan
Forum Contributer
Posts: 133
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:20 pm

Re: NBZ is dead

Postby TheInventorMan » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:00 pm

Indeed.

There's a couple revives out there, though.

Navalclash.net even has Max developing again.
NBZ Jr. Mod
Adventure117217
Forum Contributer
Posts: 290
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:36 am

Re: NBZ is dead

Postby Adventure117217 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:56 pm

TheInventorMan wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:00 pm
Indeed.

There's a couple revives out there, though.

Navalclash.net even has Max developing again.
Still dead though
#MakeNBZGreatAgain
#SaveNBZ
Apex-NBZEMpire war veteran.(Loads of other wars included)
"I have fought 60 battles, and never learned anything I knew from the start" -Napoleon Bonaparte
"Everything will be forgotten." -Adventure117217
User avatar
Blackhawk3244
Forum Contributer
Posts: 403
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:40 pm
Location: In Republican US... Where's my Gun?

Re: NBZ is dead

Postby Blackhawk3244 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:25 pm

Adventure117217 wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:56 pm
[quote=TheInventorMan post_id=73439 time=<a href="tel:1503118836">1503118836</a> user_id=4240]
Indeed.

There's a couple revives out there, though.

Navalclash.net even has Max developing again.
Still dead though
[/quote]
Agreed.

But hey, look on the plus side, it has an even more toxic community!
Most Hated Player on NBZ.
Adventure117217
Forum Contributer
Posts: 290
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:36 am

Re: NBZ is dead

Postby Adventure117217 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:11 am

Blackhawk3244 wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:25 pm
Adventure117217 wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:56 pm
[quote=TheInventorMan post_id=73439 time=<a href="tel:1503118836">1503118836</a> user_id=4240]
Indeed.

There's a couple revives out there, though.

Navalclash.net even has Max developing again.
Still dead though
Agreed.

But hey, look on the plus side, it has an even more toxic community!
[/quote]

Still dead
#MakeNBZGreatAgain
#SaveNBZ
Apex-NBZEMpire war veteran.(Loads of other wars included)
"I have fought 60 battles, and never learned anything I knew from the start" -Napoleon Bonaparte
"Everything will be forgotten." -Adventure117217
Fighter457643
Forum Muddler
Posts: 79
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:33 am

Re: NBZ is dead

Postby Fighter457643 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:53 pm

Adventure117217 wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:11 am
Blackhawk3244 wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:25 pm
Adventure117217 wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:56 pm
[quote=TheInventorMan post_id=73439 time=<a href="tel:1503118836">1503118836</a> user_id=4240]
Indeed.

There's a couple revives out there, though.

Navalclash.net even has Max developing again.
Still dead though
Agreed.

But hey, look on the plus side, it has an even more toxic community!
Still dead
[/quote
This shit is falling apart lol. The quoting is messed up, but however, wich are the other revives? I only know about Navalclash
Adventure117217
Forum Contributer
Posts: 290
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:36 am

Re: NBZ is dead

Postby Adventure117217 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:20 pm

Fighter457643 wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:53 pm
Adventure117217 wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:11 am
Blackhawk3244 wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:25 pm
Adventure117217 wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:56 pm
[quote=TheInventorMan post_id=73439 time=<a href="tel:1503118836">1503118836</a> user_id=4240]
Indeed.

There's a couple revives out there, though.

Navalclash.net even has Max developing again.
Still dead though
Agreed.

But hey, look on the plus side, it has an even more toxic community!
Still dead
[/quote
This shit is falling apart lol. The quoting is messed up, but however, wich are the other revives? I only know about Navalclash
Cuz Navalclash is the only revive
#MakeNBZGreatAgain
#SaveNBZ
Apex-NBZEMpire war veteran.(Loads of other wars included)
"I have fought 60 battles, and never learned anything I knew from the start" -Napoleon Bonaparte
"Everything will be forgotten." -Adventure117217
xXblueflames
Forum Leader
Posts: 623
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:13 am

Re: NBZ is dead

Postby xXblueflames » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:40 am

Like we said Nbz is ded. Naval Cash is more like a knock off.... but Hey what do I know!
Whatever... That one guy who sinks you to much.
gergthegog
Forum Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:15 pm

Re: NBZ is dead

Postby gergthegog » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:00 am

xXblueflames wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:40 am
Like we said Nbz is ded. Naval Cash is more like a knock off.... but Hey what do I know!
This is literally the most idiotic thing that has ever been posted on these forums. I think we've also found who has been deleting the NavalClash posts.

NavalClash is the OFFICIAL CONTINUATION of NBZ. It has been updated by maximuspayne and ALL glitches from NBZ have been ironed out.

You say that NBZ is dead - it isn't. It lives on at NavalClash. Just because the owner is different doesn't mean it's a cheap knock off. We continue to update the server. Maximuspayne himself endorses us and he is also the owner of these forums, and gave us permission to post about it here, so you can just go pout in the corner.

NavalClash is anything but a cheap knockoff. Personally, I think you are just salty that the admins at NavalClash didn't invite you to be staff there like they did most of the other former NBZ staff. Obviously with reason. There is nothing nostalgic about these forums BECAUSE THEY ARE STILL ALIVE at NavalClash.net

We are KEEPING THE COMMUNITY ALIVE. Why are you so against that? Everything is IMPROVED.
xXblueflames
Forum Leader
Posts: 623
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:13 am

Re: NBZ is dead

Postby xXblueflames » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:32 pm

First off, your still dead wrong, and isn't it funny none of your mods who have perms here who can tell you and still haven't.
Second that is my own opinion of it, rather or not you agree I don't give a shit. To me sidewalk your a shitty person. Naval clash is your way back into NBZ after being kick out. I got to play NBZ back in its prime day. And yes I would of post this on your forums but for some reason I feel my ideas or opinions will just get deleted.

And stop with the Advertising here, only old NBZ people come here. No one looking for Naval clash comes here.
I simple do not like your version of Nbz. And for fuke sake where did our get "salty I didn't get staff", if I wanted to get staff on Naval clash I would of had it, but I don't want to play, at no point did I ever want to help the "justice Warrior" Sidewalk. Now I'm sure people enjoy NavalClash, good for them it doesn't piss me off. I'm not going out of my way telling people not to play Naval clash.

Also, You can call your stuff improved if you want. What ever floats your boat.

Ps. The most idiotic thing posted on forums is... well a few things

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=9971


viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10143&p=72892&hilit=Sidewalk#p72892

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10136&p=72816&hilit=Sidewalk#p72816

And that's just 3 Ban appeals! Man so many of staff strongly dislike you, maybe it's because you are annoying... or maybe it's more along the line your a disrespectful asshole who thinks that his rules are for chumps! And another funny thing I found is how many accounts you had. Guess in the end you got what you want.
Whatever... That one guy who sinks you to much.
gergthegog
Forum Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:15 pm

Re: NBZ is dead

Postby gergthegog » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:23 pm

xXblueflames wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:32 pm
First off, your still dead wrong, and isn't it funny none of your mods who have perms here who can tell you and still haven't.
Second that is my own opinion of it, rather or not you agree I don't give a shit. To me sidewalk your a shitty person. Naval clash is your way back into NBZ after being kick out. I got to play NBZ back in its prime day. And yes I would of post this on your forums but for some reason I feel my ideas or opinions will just get deleted.

And stop with the Advertising here, only old NBZ people come here. No one looking for Naval clash comes here.
I simple do not like your version of Nbz. And for fuke sake where did our get "salty I didn't get staff", if I wanted to get staff on Naval clash I would of had it, but I don't want to play, at no point did I ever want to help the "justice Warrior" Sidewalk. Now I'm sure people enjoy NavalClash, good for them it doesn't piss me off. I'm not going out of my way telling people not to play Naval clash.

Also, You can call your stuff improved if you want. What ever floats your boat.

Ps. The most idiotic thing posted on forums is... well a few things

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=9971


viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10143&p=72892&hilit=Sidewalk#p72892

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10136&p=72816&hilit=Sidewalk#p72816

And that's just 3 Ban appeals! Man so many of staff strongly dislike you, maybe it's because you are annoying... or maybe it's more along the line your a disrespectful asshole who thinks that his rules are for chumps! And another funny thing I found is how many accounts you had. Guess in the end you got what you want.
I'm not Sidewalk? LMFAO. I changed my mind, this reply is more degenerate!

Also, we want to post about NavalClash here in case old players come back they can find out what happened to the server... it moved, didn't die. Dave didn't want to be owner so max moved the server, whether you like that or not 😂

And it IS IMPROVED - there are no glitches anymore. Cannon spam, ship regen, shipyard overclaiming, hangar2s and ship5s, all fixed. They also added new ranks and lots more. Stop being such a pessimistic asshole deleting our posts saying the server isn't dead, just moved. And "our version of NBZ" is exactly the same, except with bug fixes. Oh, and minus you, thank god.
xXblueflames
Forum Leader
Posts: 623
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:13 am

Re: NBZ is dead

Postby xXblueflames » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:57 pm

My bad, I totally thought you were sidewalk, he been going back and forth I can never tell which account is his, he keeps on getting ban and changing the name. My thoughts on the server still stands, what ever floats your boat I do not enjoy it, you might, I don't. And from what I understood, the server plugins got out of staff chat and someone where along the line sidewalk got it, and max just happen to finally came back. What can you do?

And hey asshat, did you not read what I said, the first thing I said is I'm not deleting anything, the only stuff I delete is Spam on the fourms.

And No nbz is still not bug free, your shitting me, There is thousand of bugs that are on thrre. People like Maus and Blackhawk would go on for years finding glitchs, and from what I can guess neither have given you any info regarding bug's and glitchs.
Whatever... That one guy who sinks you to much.
gergthegog
Forum Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:15 pm

Re: NBZ is dead

Postby gergthegog » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:13 pm

xXblueflames wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:57 pm
My bad, I totally thought you were sidewalk, he been going back and forth I can never tell which account is his, he keeps on getting ban and changing the name. My thoughts on the server still stands, what ever floats your boat I do not enjoy it, you might, I don't. And from what I understood, the server plugins got out of staff chat and someone where along the line sidewalk got it, and max just happen to finally came back. What can you do?

And hey asshat, did you not read what I said, the first thing I said is I'm not deleting anything, the only stuff I delete is Spam on the fourms.

And No nbz is still not bug free, your shitting me, There is thousand of bugs that are on thrre. People like Maus and Blackhawk would go on for years finding glitchs, and from what I can guess neither have given you any info regarding bug's and glitchs.
fake news
xXblueflames
Forum Leader
Posts: 623
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:13 am

Re: NBZ is dead

Postby xXblueflames » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:43 pm

Seems legit
Whatever... That one guy who sinks you to much.
User avatar
Stewie
Forum Muddler
Posts: 70
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:36 am
Location: Mushroom Land
Contact:

Re: NBZ is dead

Postby Stewie » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:06 pm

xXblueflames wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:43 pm
Seems legit
Why the hell are we still here? Other then to qoute old NBZ posts.
Not like Dave's Gonna Re open nbz out of the blue
Wiki Editor
The one guy who never makes good ships.
#makeNBZGreatAgain
President of the Mushroom States
User avatar
Blackhawk3244
Forum Contributer
Posts: 403
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:40 pm
Location: In Republican US... Where's my Gun?

Re: NBZ is dead

Postby Blackhawk3244 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:43 pm

xXblueflames wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:57 pm
My bad, I totally thought you were sidewalk, he been going back and forth I can never tell which account is his, he keeps on getting ban and changing the name. My thoughts on the server still stands, what ever floats your boat I do not enjoy it, you might, I don't. And from what I understood, the server plugins got out of staff chat and someone where along the line sidewalk got it, and max just happen to finally came back. What can you do?

And hey asshat, did you not read what I said, the first thing I said is I'm not deleting anything, the only stuff I delete is Spam on the fourms.

And No nbz is still not bug free, your shitting me, There is thousand of bugs that are on thrre. People like Maus and Blackhawk would go on for years finding glitchs, and from what I can guess neither have given you any info regarding bug's and glitchs.
He speaks the truth
Most Hated Player on NBZ.
Adventure117217
Forum Contributer
Posts: 290
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:36 am

Re: NBZ is dead

Postby Adventure117217 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:48 pm

"NO matter what goes down on these old forums, the debates, talking, or arguments, NBZ is dead"
#MakeNBZGreatAgain
#SaveNBZ
Apex-NBZEMpire war veteran.(Loads of other wars included)
"I have fought 60 battles, and never learned anything I knew from the start" -Napoleon Bonaparte
"Everything will be forgotten." -Adventure117217
User avatar
MrZuperTaco
Forum Contributer
Posts: 202
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:36 pm
Location: Tacoland

Re: NBZ is dead

Postby MrZuperTaco » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:35 pm

oh looky here, NBZ is dead, but yet the drama still finds a way to ensue!

what a lovely thing to see!

sarcasm
Former Senior Mod Mr_ZuperAwesome

Leader of TacoNavy
T050189
Forum Veteran
Posts: 4409
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:39 am
Location: Behind you...

Re: NBZ is dead

Postby T050189 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:42 pm

It was nice while it lasted, huh?

Been a while since I've frequented these waters, but I still remember the times when I used to play actively.
Kind of a shame, though the memories will remain. Drama or not, NBZ has been a part of my childhood that has (funnily enough) indirectly led to some pretty big changes in my life. Maybe I'll take a look at Naval Clash sometime in the future for a bit of nostalgia.

Whether or not we got along back then, I don't care. But I'm glad we could share this ride together.


o7 and good luck to you all,

- Zhang
Image
Ferrari ain't got no sh!t on this
User avatar
Stewie
Forum Muddler
Posts: 70
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:36 am
Location: Mushroom Land
Contact:

Re: NBZ is dead

Postby Stewie » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:30 am

WHY IN THE FUCK ARE WE ALL STILL HERE?!?!?!?!?!?
Wiki Editor
The one guy who never makes good ships.
#makeNBZGreatAgain
President of the Mushroom States
Adventure117217
Forum Contributer
Posts: 290
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:36 am

Re: NBZ is dead

Postby Adventure117217 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:55 pm

Stewie wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:30 am
WHY IN THE FUCK ARE WE ALL STILL HERE?!?!?!?!?!?
CUZ ITS STILL DED AND FLAMES WANTS TO ARGUE WITH THIS GEG GUY
#MakeNBZGreatAgain
#SaveNBZ
Apex-NBZEMpire war veteran.(Loads of other wars included)
"I have fought 60 battles, and never learned anything I knew from the start" -Napoleon Bonaparte
"Everything will be forgotten." -Adventure117217
User avatar
Wrangler
Forum Leader
Posts: 720
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:59 am

Re: NBZ is dead

Postby Wrangler » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:15 am

Adventure117217 wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:55 pm
Stewie wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:30 am
WHY IN THE FUCK ARE WE ALL STILL HERE?!?!?!?!?!?
CUZ ITS STILL DED AND FLAMES WANTS TO ARGUE WITH THIS GEG GUY
I think you forgot your meds. Calm down or i use a fire-hose powered SuperSoaker to do it for me.
Have big guns, will travel.
See the Schematic list of the Server - Link Here - http://schematics.navalbattlezone.com:82/
Fighter457643
Forum Muddler
Posts: 79
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:33 am

Re: NBZ is dead

Postby Fighter457643 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:57 pm

Wrangler wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:15 am
Adventure117217 wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:55 pm
Stewie wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:30 am
WHY IN THE FUCK ARE WE ALL STILL HERE?!?!?!?!?!?
CUZ ITS STILL DED AND FLAMES WANTS TO ARGUE WITH THIS GEG GUY
I think you forgot your meds. Calm down or i use a fire-hose powered SuperSoaker to do it for me.
*HERE WE GO*
Its my birthday today lol (not joking)
Adventure117217
Forum Contributer
Posts: 290
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:36 am

Re: NBZ is dead

Postby Adventure117217 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:24 pm

Wrangler wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:15 am
Adventure117217 wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:55 pm
Stewie wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:30 am
WHY IN THE FUCK ARE WE ALL STILL HERE?!?!?!?!?!?
CUZ ITS STILL DED AND FLAMES WANTS TO ARGUE WITH THIS GEG GUY
I think you forgot your meds. Calm down or i use a fire-hose powered SuperSoaker to do it for me.
There is something called joking and purposely being "Sarcastic"
#MakeNBZGreatAgain
#SaveNBZ
Apex-NBZEMpire war veteran.(Loads of other wars included)
"I have fought 60 battles, and never learned anything I knew from the start" -Napoleon Bonaparte
"Everything will be forgotten." -Adventure117217
Adventure117217
Forum Contributer
Posts: 290
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:36 am

Re: NBZ is dead

Postby Adventure117217 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:19 pm

Adventure117217 wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:24 pm
Wrangler wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:15 am
Adventure117217 wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:55 pm
Stewie wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:30 am
WHY IN THE FUCK ARE WE ALL STILL HERE?!?!?!?!?!?
CUZ ITS STILL DED AND FLAMES WANTS TO ARGUE WITH THIS GEG GUY
I think you forgot your meds. Calm down or i use a fire-hose powered SuperSoaker to do it for me.
There is something called joking and purposely being "Sarcastic"
Get your meds which are labeled "Use Your Brain" Before I get a sponge and clean your cabinet to find it.
#MakeNBZGreatAgain
#SaveNBZ
Apex-NBZEMpire war veteran.(Loads of other wars included)
"I have fought 60 battles, and never learned anything I knew from the start" -Napoleon Bonaparte
"Everything will be forgotten." -Adventure117217
User avatar
Stewie
Forum Muddler
Posts: 70
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:36 am
Location: Mushroom Land
Contact:

Re: NBZ is dead

Postby Stewie » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:08 pm

Adventure117217 wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:19 pm
Adventure117217 wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:24 pm
Wrangler wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:15 am
Adventure117217 wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:55 pm
Stewie wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:30 am
WHY IN THE FUCK ARE WE ALL STILL HERE?!?!?!?!?!?
CUZ ITS STILL DED AND FLAMES WANTS TO ARGUE WITH THIS GEG GUY
I think you forgot your meds. Calm down or i use a fire-hose powered SuperSoaker to do it for me.
There is something called joking and purposely being "Sarcastic"
Get your meds which are labeled "Use Your Brain" Before I get a sponge and clean your cabinet to find it.
Im not alone lmao
Wiki Editor
The one guy who never makes good ships.
#makeNBZGreatAgain
President of the Mushroom States
LCB0612
Forum Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:14 pm

Re: NBZ is dead

Postby LCB0612 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:23 pm

Stewie wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:08 pm
Adventure117217 wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:19 pm
Adventure117217 wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:24 pm
Wrangler wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:15 am
Adventure117217 wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:55 pm
Stewie wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:30 am
WHY IN THE FUCK ARE WE ALL STILL HERE?!?!?!?!?!?
CUZ ITS STILL DED AND FLAMES WANTS TO ARGUE WITH THIS GEG GUY
I think you forgot your meds. Calm down or i use a fire-hose powered SuperSoaker to do it for me.
There is something called joking and purposely being "Sarcastic"
Get your meds which are labeled "Use Your Brain" Before I get a sponge and clean your cabinet to find it.
Im not alone lmao
Judaism is the best religion
User avatar
Wrangler
Forum Leader
Posts: 720
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:59 am

Re: NBZ is dead

Postby Wrangler » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:57 pm

This server maybe dead, but it's spirit is still alive.
These forums are still useful for the info on this isn't on other clone servers.
Have big guns, will travel.
See the Schematic list of the Server - Link Here - http://schematics.navalbattlezone.com:82/

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests