How has everyone been?

Player management and general social forum.
MooSnuckel
Forum Veteran

How has everyone been?

Postby MooSnuckel » Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:29 pm

How has everyone been?

I know the majority of the community is on the new servers but I thought of posting this here just to see how people are doing.

It is sad to see that the website URL will be expiring in 2019, as this forum is a treasure trove of NBZ memorabilia and the closest thing we have left to NBZ and the memories we all had on it. Personally, me seeing my drastic change in maturity levels from 2015 to when NBZ shut down in 2017 was quite interesting.

Does anyone else also ever wonder what things would be like if NBZ never shut down? I know it has been over a year and all but this was very important to many people in various stages of their lives, and, once again, the memories they have had on the server.

Too bad that drama reached a breaking point and Dave decided to pull the plug. Even with NC (finally) merging into one big community and with the drama dissipating, Dave, if you are still reading these forums, it'd be great if you could restart NBZ, even if it just be for a day.

Anyway, back to the main topic, whoever is here, how have you been?
NBZ Rear Admiral-Over 1Million Rank Points!

Arcane Trade Commerce and Support Leader- Message me for cargo shipments and rates.

NBZ Moderator
MrZuperTaco
Forum Contributer

Re: How has everyone been?

Postby MrZuperTaco » Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:42 pm

Haven't died yet, so I guess i'm still doing well lmao.

but yeah, it sucks that NBZ shut down as I met lots of nice people on NBZ, and i wont ever get the chance to really talk to them again.

Also, will be a sad day to see when these forums close :/. As for NBZ even coming up for a day, I think dave is done, and its not coming back sadly

Anyways, if anyone is still interested in the navycraft plugin NBZ had, NavalClash is reopening on November 16th, with a full reset and update to the plugin. IP: play.navalclash.net
Former Senior Mod Mr_ZuperAwesome

Leader of TacoNavy
xXblueflames
Forum Leader

Postby xXblueflames » Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:31 am

I been doing good, I've tried the new NBZ clones and in alot of ways they have completely improved the server and the concept. But for some reason I just can't seem to really get into it.

Anyways I've been playing alot of airship pirate's instead, having alot of fun there
Whatever... That one guy who sinks you to much.
Terra1
Forum Muddler

Postby Terra1 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:48 am

According to Max (I emailed him), he's talking with premejo about the fate of navalbattlezone.com atm, or at least trying to get in contact with him.