Server Pictures

A place to post your favorite screenshots, videos, and other works of art related (or possibly unrelated) to the NBZ Server.
burgerking97
Forum Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:48 pm
Location: In your computer...

Server Pictures

Postby burgerking97 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:53 am

Maybe we can just start a link of your favorite pictures from NBZ! :D
2017-02-18_11.47.37.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Once a Whopper, always a Whopper." -burgerking97

Your friendly neighborhood cheeseburger.
User avatar
Wrangler
Forum Leader
Posts: 717
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:59 am

Re: Server Pictures

Postby Wrangler » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:46 pm

My favorite pictures of the server i do have was from last years original permafaction city of America (not to be confused with Allies City of the finished map.)

Statue of Liberty reminds me of old 90s band's cover called "Ugly Kid Joe" album America's Least Wanted.

Image
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Have big guns, will travel.
See the Schematic list of the Server - Link Here - http://schematics.navalbattlezone.com:82/
User avatar
Wrangler
Forum Leader
Posts: 717
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:59 am

Re: Server Pictures

Postby Wrangler » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:59 pm

Image
Have big guns, will travel.
See the Schematic list of the Server - Link Here - http://schematics.navalbattlezone.com:82/
burgerking97
Forum Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:48 pm
Location: In your computer...

Re: Server Pictures

Postby burgerking97 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:11 pm

Wrangler wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:59 pm
Image
Its awesome! Its like a tiny version!
"Once a Whopper, always a Whopper." -burgerking97

Your friendly neighborhood cheeseburger.
Catzerpillar
Forum Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:45 am

Re: Server Pictures

Postby Catzerpillar » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:24 pm

My sub :p and also Part of the Tank base I made at the Axis Perma city
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Former Senior-Modorator catz00
User avatar
Wrangler
Forum Leader
Posts: 717
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:59 am

Re: Server Pictures

Postby Wrangler » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:55 pm

More lost dev server pictures, this time German City as it was better known as, not Axis as it was suppose to have been called.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Have big guns, will travel.
See the Schematic list of the Server - Link Here - http://schematics.navalbattlezone.com:82/
User avatar
Blackhawk3244
Forum Contributer
Posts: 401
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:40 pm
Location: In Republican US... Where's my Gun?

Re: Server Pictures

Postby Blackhawk3244 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:02 pm

I have a few pictures myself.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Most Hated Player on NBZ.
User avatar
Blackhawk3244
Forum Contributer
Posts: 401
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:40 pm
Location: In Republican US... Where's my Gun?

Re: Server Pictures

Postby Blackhawk3244 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:03 pm

A few more...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Most Hated Player on NBZ.
SloothTheSloth
Forum Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:57 pm

Re: Server Pictures

Postby SloothTheSloth » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:04 pm

lol another lost dev pic xD lel
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ThePuu
Forum Muddler
Posts: 87
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:58 pm
Location: Shrek

Re: Server Pictures

Postby ThePuu » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:46 pm

SloothTheSloth wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:04 pm
lol another lost dev pic xD lel
Why hello ChaoticBif.
NBZ Moderator
IGN: Upuu
Arcane Diplomat
New Forum Account
User avatar
Wrangler
Forum Leader
Posts: 717
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:59 am

Re: Server Pictures

Postby Wrangler » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:40 am

Ark's shipyard was amazing. It was on the Permanation 2016 Map?
Have big guns, will travel.
See the Schematic list of the Server - Link Here - http://schematics.navalbattlezone.com:82/
Adventure117217
Forum Contributer
Posts: 281
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:36 am

Re: Server Pictures

Postby Adventure117217 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:04 am

Here are some of mine :D
(If they dont show I look like a noob I bet)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
#MakeNBZGreatAgain
#SaveNBZ
Apex-NBZEMpire war veteran.(Loads of other wars included)
"I have fought 60 battles, and never learned anything I knew from the start" -Napoleon Bonaparte
"Everything will be forgotten." -Adventure117217
MooSnuckel
Forum Veteran
Posts: 1116
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:43 pm
Location: Florida, You know, the whole new world?

Re: Server Pictures

Postby MooSnuckel » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:04 am

SloothTheSloth wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:04 pm
lol another lost dev pic xD lel

Oii it's that fat potato.
Still sitting in your room, stalking forums, not moving on, and jacking it to sloth p**n, eh, mate?
NBZ Rear Admiral-Over 1Million Rank Points!

Arcane Trade Commerce and Support Leader- Message me for cargo shipments and rates.




NBZ Moderator
User avatar
Wrangler
Forum Leader
Posts: 717
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:59 am

Re: Server Pictures

Postby Wrangler » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:36 pm

Pictures of the Last Server World, there was locations that were erased temporarily, but resurrected over restoring.

The 2016 Permanations were set up was suppose to be like this: 2 factions, each faction was assigned 3 outposts belong to the 3 nation/states part of the partnership of "countries". Each Faction had it's own respective Capital City that was not suppose to be attacked.

However, it was determined these bases were not needed with the coming of the player-factions again, and the Allies City & Axis City were left as scenery while base were reverted to wild. However, restores of the landscape due to extreme ruination, resurrected these bases time to time.

Fun Fact: Each base with exception of USA Outpost and USSR Outpost had a Subway system. Subways were introduced due to the size of the bases, and need to get players to point a - to point b without teleport.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Have big guns, will travel.
See the Schematic list of the Server - Link Here - http://schematics.navalbattlezone.com:82/
arkery
Forum Veteran
Posts: 1017
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:09 pm
Location: A Magical Place

Re: Server Pictures

Postby arkery » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:39 pm

I want my shipyard back.
Makethe most out of your life
User avatar
yachtman24
Forum Muddler
Posts: 51
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:05 pm
Location: Cali
Contact:

Re: Server Pictures

Postby yachtman24 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:55 am

I love NBZ so much! :D
“...I thought I would sail about a little and see the watery part of the world.”

-Herman Melville

-Yachtman24,
A Founding Father of Aurium
Devout Trekkie
Image
User avatar
malevolence89
Forum Contributer
Posts: 442
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:01 pm
Location: In a Galaxy Far Far Away . . .

Re: Server Pictures

Postby malevolence89 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:10 pm

Here are some, I had my computer reimaged, but I had saved my images on a flash drive. I really should load them back into my machine but here are relatively recent ones:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Life is like a box of chocolates: You never know what you're going to get.
User avatar
malevolence89
Forum Contributer
Posts: 442
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:01 pm
Location: In a Galaxy Far Far Away . . .

Re: Server Pictures

Postby malevolence89 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:13 pm

I miss old old NBZ...
Life is like a box of chocolates: You never know what you're going to get.
User avatar
Wrangler
Forum Leader
Posts: 717
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:59 am

Re: Server Pictures

Postby Wrangler » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:37 am

One my favorite places was Axis City, since i help build the place last year. I thought it was going to be a nice thing if i should leave the server for years to come.

I guess not. Here some scenes from the City.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Have big guns, will travel.
See the Schematic list of the Server - Link Here - http://schematics.navalbattlezone.com:82/
Adventure117217
Forum Contributer
Posts: 281
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:36 am

Re: Server Pictures

Postby Adventure117217 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:46 am

Wrangler wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:37 am
One my favorite places was Axis City, since i help build the place last year. I thought it was going to be a nice thing if i should leave the server for years to come.

I guess not. Here some scenes from the City.
I remember building a lot of the northwest axis city,
MEMORIES....
#MakeNBZGreatAgain
#SaveNBZ
Apex-NBZEMpire war veteran.(Loads of other wars included)
"I have fought 60 battles, and never learned anything I knew from the start" -Napoleon Bonaparte
"Everything will be forgotten." -Adventure117217
User avatar
Wrangler
Forum Leader
Posts: 717
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:59 am

Re: Server Pictures

Postby Wrangler » Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:31 am

More pictures of Axis City - Northwest End.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Have big guns, will travel.
See the Schematic list of the Server - Link Here - http://schematics.navalbattlezone.com:82/
User avatar
Wrangler
Forum Leader
Posts: 717
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:59 am

Re: Server Pictures

Postby Wrangler » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:56 pm

Burgerking's historical Warship in historically-incorrect colors.

1.7.5 texture pack is not kind to those whom are texture colors challenged.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Have big guns, will travel.
See the Schematic list of the Server - Link Here - http://schematics.navalbattlezone.com:82/
burgerking97
Forum Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:48 pm
Location: In your computer...

Re: Server Pictures

Postby burgerking97 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:08 pm

Wrangler wrote:
Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:56 pm
Burgerking's historical Warship in historically-incorrect colors.

1.7.5 texture pack is not kind to those whom are texture colors challenged.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Once a Whopper, always a Whopper." -burgerking97

Your friendly neighborhood cheeseburger.
GuntankType98
Forum Contributer
Posts: 145
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:45 pm
Location: Greater Toronto Area, Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: Server Pictures

Postby GuntankType98 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:43 pm

Reichstag and a view of Axis City (2016).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Former Trainer
Republic of Warhammer
A proud and patriotic Canadian!
Canadian Armed Forces/Forces armées canadiennes
Clarinets are best
User avatar
yachtman24
Forum Muddler
Posts: 51
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:05 pm
Location: Cali
Contact:

Re: Server Pictures

Postby yachtman24 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:46 am

I thought I would post one of my own:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“...I thought I would sail about a little and see the watery part of the world.”

-Herman Melville

-Yachtman24,
A Founding Father of Aurium
Devout Trekkie
Image
User avatar
Wrangler
Forum Leader
Posts: 717
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:59 am

Re: Server Pictures

Postby Wrangler » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:11 pm

Another posting of pictures.













Proposed New Faction: What, wait we can't have swedish?
Image
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Have big guns, will travel.
See the Schematic list of the Server - Link Here - http://schematics.navalbattlezone.com:82/
User avatar
AsladMC
Forum Veteran
Posts: 3282
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:01 am
Location: Saladland

Re: Server Pictures

Postby AsladMC » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:49 am

Unfortunately my old screenshots are gone, but I found a few left over from my Youtube:
DauntlessSun.png
This will probably be one of my favourite screenshots, taken by Robo. It shows my AS Dauntless battleship.

NBZ Thumbnail.png
This shows one of my very old, and ugly, battleships and also my first VTOL aircraft. I remember one time, long ago, when I 'rescued' a friend from a submarine on which he was hiding, by hovering over the deck whilst he jumped on board.


Edit - I actually found my old screenshot montage videos, I thought I'd deleted them but turned out I'd just put them on private:
[Please be aware I was 13 here and quite cringy lol]
#1 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-ojc7ARkQY
#2 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sobAhNXy2sc
#3 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXIEGPBIaOw (**20 minutes long kek** - good memories though)
#4 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbHfet3-g94 (Evolution of the Adventure Class :P)
Screenshot Contest - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E894k8-au7I
Screenshot Contest Winners - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVZPmBdIltM

They're not well made videos at all, but if you're a veteran of the server and want a good dose of nostalgia, then you may as well watch them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
NBZ Ex-Admin
Ace Pilot
Leader of Stormwolf

|||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||


Image
MooSnuckel
Forum Veteran
Posts: 1116
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:43 pm
Location: Florida, You know, the whole new world?

Re: Server Pictures

Postby MooSnuckel » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:08 am

AsladMC wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:49 am
Unfortunately my old screenshots are gone, but I found a few left over from my Youtube:
DauntlessSun.png
This will probably be one of my favourite screenshots, taken by Robo. It shows my AS Dauntless battleship.


NBZ Thumbnail.png
This shows one of my very old, and ugly, battleships and also my first VTOL aircraft. I remember one time, long ago, when I 'rescued' a friend from a submarine on which he was hiding, by hovering over the deck whilst he jumped on board.


Edit - I actually found my old screenshot montage videos, I thought I'd deleted them but turned out I'd just put them on private:
[Please be aware I was 13 here and quite cringy lol]
#1 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-ojc7ARkQY
#2 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sobAhNXy2sc
#3 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXIEGPBIaOw (**20 minutes long kek** - good memories though)
#4 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbHfet3-g94 (Evolution of the Adventure Class :P)
Screenshot Contest - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E894k8-au7I
Screenshot Contest Winners - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVZPmBdIltM

They're not well made videos at all, but if you're a veteran of the server and want a good dose of nostalgia, then you may as well watch them.

I hope you don't mind, I KIND OF made the Dauntless my PC Wallpaper :3 <3

Whats that shaders pack btw? looks nice Af
NBZ Rear Admiral-Over 1Million Rank Points!

Arcane Trade Commerce and Support Leader- Message me for cargo shipments and rates.




NBZ Moderator
User avatar
AsladMC
Forum Veteran
Posts: 3282
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:01 am
Location: Saladland

Re: Server Pictures

Postby AsladMC » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:09 pm

MooSnuckel wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:08 am
AsladMC wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:49 am
Unfortunately my old screenshots are gone, but I found a few left over from my Youtube:
DauntlessSun.png
This will probably be one of my favourite screenshots, taken by Robo. It shows my AS Dauntless battleship.


NBZ Thumbnail.png
This shows one of my very old, and ugly, battleships and also my first VTOL aircraft. I remember one time, long ago, when I 'rescued' a friend from a submarine on which he was hiding, by hovering over the deck whilst he jumped on board.


Edit - I actually found my old screenshot montage videos, I thought I'd deleted them but turned out I'd just put them on private:
[Please be aware I was 13 here and quite cringy lol]
#1 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-ojc7ARkQY
#2 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sobAhNXy2sc
#3 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXIEGPBIaOw (**20 minutes long kek** - good memories though)
#4 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbHfet3-g94 (Evolution of the Adventure Class :P)
Screenshot Contest - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E894k8-au7I
Screenshot Contest Winners - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVZPmBdIltM

They're not well made videos at all, but if you're a veteran of the server and want a good dose of nostalgia, then you may as well watch them.

I hope you don't mind, I KIND OF made the Dauntless my PC Wallpaper :3 <3

Whats that shaders pack btw? looks nice Af
You'd have to ask Robo, he took the screenshot :P
NBZ Ex-Admin
Ace Pilot
Leader of Stormwolf

|||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||


Image
Adventure117217
Forum Contributer
Posts: 281
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:36 am

Re: Server Pictures

Postby Adventure117217 » Wed May 24, 2017 6:50 am

AsladMC wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:09 pm
MooSnuckel wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:08 am
AsladMC wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:49 am
Unfortunately my old screenshots are gone, but I found a few left over from my Youtube:
DauntlessSun.png
This will probably be one of my favourite screenshots, taken by Robo. It shows my AS Dauntless battleship.


NBZ Thumbnail.png
This shows one of my very old, and ugly, battleships and also my first VTOL aircraft. I remember one time, long ago, when I 'rescued' a friend from a submarine on which he was hiding, by hovering over the deck whilst he jumped on board.


Edit - I actually found my old screenshot montage videos, I thought I'd deleted them but turned out I'd just put them on private:
[Please be aware I was 13 here and quite cringy lol]
#1 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-ojc7ARkQY

#2 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sobAhNXy2sc
#3 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXIEGPBIaOw (**20 minutes long kek** - good memories though)
#4 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbHfet3-g94 (Evolution of the Adventure Class :P)
Screenshot Contest - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E894k8-au7I
Screenshot Contest Winners - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVZPmBdIltM

They're not well made videos at all, but if you're a veteran of the server and want a good dose of nostalgia, then you may as well watch them.

I hope you don't mind, I KIND OF made the Dauntless my PC Wallpaper :3 <3

Whats that shaders pack btw? looks nice Af
You'd have to ask Robo, he took the screenshot :P
Woah what happend to forums
#MakeNBZGreatAgain
#SaveNBZ
Apex-NBZEMpire war veteran.(Loads of other wars included)
"I have fought 60 battles, and never learned anything I knew from the start" -Napoleon Bonaparte
"Everything will be forgotten." -Adventure117217
User avatar
AsladMC
Forum Veteran
Posts: 3282
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:01 am
Location: Saladland

Re: Server Pictures

Postby AsladMC » Wed May 24, 2017 7:07 am

Adventure117217 wrote:
Wed May 24, 2017 6:50 am
Woah what happend to forums
Dave deleted them, premejo removed his permissions and restored the forums via a backup.
NBZ Ex-Admin
Ace Pilot
Leader of Stormwolf

|||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||


Image
User avatar
Wrangler
Forum Leader
Posts: 717
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:59 am

Re: Server Pictures

Postby Wrangler » Wed May 24, 2017 6:18 pm

So Dave not involved with NBZ anymore?
Have big guns, will travel.
See the Schematic list of the Server - Link Here - http://schematics.navalbattlezone.com:82/
User avatar
Wrangler
Forum Leader
Posts: 717
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:59 am

Re: Server Pictures

Postby Wrangler » Wed May 24, 2017 7:33 pm

Wrangler wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:36 pm
Pictures of the Last Server World, there was locations that were erased temporarily, but resurrected over restoring.

The 2016 Permanations were set up was suppose to be like this: 2 factions, each faction was assigned 3 outposts belong to the 3 nation/states part of the partnership of "countries". Each Faction had it's own respective Capital City that was not suppose to be attacked.

However, it was determined these bases were not needed with the coming of the player-factions again, and the Allies City & Axis City were left as scenery while base were reverted to wild. However, restores of the landscape due to extreme ruination, resurrected these bases time to time.

Fun Fact: Each base with exception of USA Outpost and USSR Outpost had a Subway system. Subways were introduced due to the size of the bases, and need to get players to point a - to point b without teleport.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Have big guns, will travel.
See the Schematic list of the Server - Link Here - http://schematics.navalbattlezone.com:82/
User avatar
Wrangler
Forum Leader
Posts: 717
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:59 am

Re: Server Pictures

Postby Wrangler » Thu May 25, 2017 9:47 am

As bump, i restored most of the pictures dave deleted. who knows, i may put up more.

If you guys have pictures, please post them here for historical purposes.
Have big guns, will travel.
See the Schematic list of the Server - Link Here - http://schematics.navalbattlezone.com:82/
Nehal
Forum Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed May 24, 2017 4:18 pm

Re: Server Pictures

Postby Nehal » Fri May 26, 2017 2:48 pm

2015-06-04_13.22.56.png
2014-12-30_16.00.55.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Wrangler
Forum Leader
Posts: 717
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:59 am

Re: Server Pictures

Postby Wrangler » Sat May 27, 2017 11:27 am

Wow, i like those old pictures, Nehal.

The ship here is the vertical launching Missile (Torpedo) cruiser. It was based on a flaw idea that a torpedoes would go the direction they were aimed intended to destroy flying over aircraft.
It was armed with Mark 3 torps, so the guy on the bridge could control the missiles launched via a periscope.

Torpedoes can't do it, the idea was intended shoot down high flying bombers/aircraft.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Have big guns, will travel.
See the Schematic list of the Server - Link Here - http://schematics.navalbattlezone.com:82/
Knottysteak37
Forum Contributer
Posts: 118
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:05 pm

Re: Server Pictures

Postby Knottysteak37 » Sat May 27, 2017 3:42 pm

Image
I am dankness, I am spoderman
Nehal
Forum Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed May 24, 2017 4:18 pm

Re: Server Pictures

Postby Nehal » Sat May 27, 2017 6:41 pm

Oh here's a fun one, I wonder how many times I came close to getting that admin promotion...
2015-06-10_17.22.07.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Wrangler
Forum Leader
Posts: 717
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:59 am

Re: Server Pictures

Postby Wrangler » Sun May 28, 2017 4:22 pm

When was that?
Have big guns, will travel.
See the Schematic list of the Server - Link Here - http://schematics.navalbattlezone.com:82/
User avatar
Wrangler
Forum Leader
Posts: 717
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:59 am

Re: Server Pictures

Postby Wrangler » Sun May 28, 2017 4:25 pm

Here some random pictures.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Have big guns, will travel.
See the Schematic list of the Server - Link Here - http://schematics.navalbattlezone.com:82/
xXblueflames
Forum Leader
Posts: 617
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:13 am

Re: Server Pictures

Postby xXblueflames » Sun May 28, 2017 4:56 pm

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Oh my old spy days, Sneaking into Italy killing everybody and screenshoting there bases
Image


Found some Old gems of the first Perma world before the chachi greif it
Image
Image

Here some of my work on Italy
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image


One of my Raiding Gangs!
Image
Whatever... That one guy who sinks you to much.
Adventure117217
Forum Contributer
Posts: 281
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:36 am

Re: Server Pictures

Postby Adventure117217 » Mon May 29, 2017 12:54 pm

Oh I love that graveyard we had
"Rip Adventure117217"
"The Adventure was too much"
#MakeNBZGreatAgain
#SaveNBZ
Apex-NBZEMpire war veteran.(Loads of other wars included)
"I have fought 60 battles, and never learned anything I knew from the start" -Napoleon Bonaparte
"Everything will be forgotten." -Adventure117217
Nehal
Forum Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed May 24, 2017 4:18 pm

Re: Server Pictures

Postby Nehal » Mon May 29, 2017 4:58 pm

Wrangler wrote:
Sun May 28, 2017 4:22 pm
When was that?
June 10th, 2015. Wasn't the first time I had been recommended and despite saying yes someone else got the promotion and one of their first actions was deciding I was inactive and demoting me. And that's when I left, being staff was about the only thing that had been keeping me on the server so once that was gone I said fuck it and left.
User avatar
Wrangler
Forum Leader
Posts: 717
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:59 am

Re: Server Pictures

Postby Wrangler » Tue May 30, 2017 11:45 am

Nehal wrote:
Mon May 29, 2017 4:58 pm
Wrangler wrote:
Sun May 28, 2017 4:22 pm
When was that?
June 10th, 2015. Wasn't the first time I had been recommended and despite saying yes someone else got the promotion and one of their first actions was deciding I was inactive and demoting me. And that's when I left, being staff was about the only thing that had been keeping me on the server so once that was gone I said fuck it and left.
So you left month after i arrived as a player.
Have big guns, will travel.
See the Schematic list of the Server - Link Here - http://schematics.navalbattlezone.com:82/

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests